While it is really very easy to upgrade from Micro Max to Mini Max – only a radiator, ECU and an exhaust are required to complete the upgrade. The initial outlay to upgrade from Maxterino or Mini Rok is significant if you do not own a Rotax engine – we have a very special deal starting right now to solve this problem!
Rotax, EMR and its dealers would like to see Mini Max even bigger in 2018. For that reason, to encourage current 60cc Maxterino or Mini Rok owners to join the Mini Max class:
• If you trade in your complete 60cc engine in any condition, we will give you R 12 000 – 00 off the price of a brand new 2018 Mini Max engine, meaning you will pay only R 27 330 – 00 (including VAT) to join the Mini Max class!
• The Mini Max engine comes complete with all accessories and is renowned worldwide for its low running costs
• A 12-month warrantee is applicable, so no worries for 2018
• There is a limited number of engines available so first come first served – place your order with your dealer as soon as possible
• This deal can only be applied to one engine per driver
For enquiries contact Jennifer Verheul on 082 294 7485 or your favourite Rotax dealer!